1. Phase One iXM 100MP
Revolution in UAV andDrone Cameras
Our Most Innovative Camera to Date
Integration with UAVs
Lens designed for the sensor
Lightweight and robust
A breakthrough medium-format camera driven by the world’s fastest imaging sensor. Engineered for UAV-based imaging missions, the iXM 100MP is a high-productivity metric aerial camera with a range of high-resolution lenses.
The camera incorporates the first medium-format sensor with backside-illumination technology, which enables high light sensitivity and extension of the dynamic range.
Fast, highly responsive, robust, and easily integrated with UAVs, the iXM 100MP delivers superior quality aerial imaging and flexible operation to satisfy diverse mapping, surveying, and inspection applications.
Four new Phase One RSM lenses, with focal lengths ranging from 35mm to 150mm, seamlessly fit the new sensor, ensuring exceptional sharpness across the image.
Phase One Industrial offers a precision-driven solution that simplifies surveying and mapping processes. It provides professionals with unlimited aerial data, while saving time, money, and human resources.
Our metric cameras, with a selection of 35mm and 80mm RSM lenses, enable the user to effortlessly execute photogrammetry and mapping missions, capture high-resolution images, and create 2D and 3D maps. The iXM camera is a superior geosystem compared to other systems available on the market today.
2. Seitz 6×17 Digital
160 million pixels of beauty – the only digital 6×17 camera!
- Super fast image capture – 300 MB of data per second!
- High resolution 6×17 digital images – 160 million pixels
- Seitz D3 digital scan back interchangeable with Roundshot D3 camera
- Easy camera control and image preview + storage with connected tablet PC computer or any 64-bit PC or Mac computer
- ldeal for high resolution landscapes, group photography, fine-art, architecture photography
3. Sony RX10 IV
RX10 IV Focus like lightning and zoom ahead. Experience the RX10 that elevates all-in-one camera capabilities and image quality to an all-time high.
Top-speed AF meets super zoom range
Now, it’s easier to capture more stunning stills and movies at every opportunity. The new RX10 IV is much more than a solid, smart all-in-one compact—it packs enough groundbreaking innovations for even professionals to marvel at, from this ultra-fast AF system of its kind, to legendary optics throughout its 25x zoom range, to extraordinarily precise, powerful image processing, and more.
- Sensor Type
- 1.0″-type (0.52″ x 0.35″) Exmor RS® CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- Number of Pixels (Effective)
- Approx. 20.1 Megapixels
- ISO Sensitivity (Still Image)(Recommended Exposure Index)
- Auto(ISO100–12800, selectable with upper/lower limit), 100/125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800 (Extendable to ISO64/80), Multi-Frame NR: Auto (ISO100–12800), 100/200/400/800/1600/3200/6400/12800/25600
4. LUMIX G85 4K
Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit with 12-60mm Lens DMC-G85MK
- Less bulky than a DSLR, the LUMIX G85 is the compact 4K video-enabled Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless (DSLM) camera with true-to-life photo image quality.
- Newly developed in-body gyro sensor adds class-leading 5-axis body stabilization that when mated to LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses for a “Dual IS” effect, is worth nearly 5 f-stops in video and still capture.
- 4K Video recording at 30p/24p 100 Mbps plus a 3.5mm port for external microphones. (Full HD 60p 28Mbps)
- Weather sealed splashproof and dustproof, rugged enough to withstand even the most challenging environments.
- 16-Megapixel MFT eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power sensor.
- Never miss a photo with 3 unique 4K Ultra HD Video pause and save 4K Photo Modes
- Expand creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) interchangeable lens options
5. FUJIFILM X-T2
- New Firmware Ver.4.10
- X-Trans™* CMOS III & X-Processor Pro
- Improved AF Performance
- AF-C Custom Setting
- EVF (Magnification ratio 0.77x, Shutter time lag 0.005 sec, 100fps live-view)
- 4K Video Recording
- Optional Vertical Power Booster Grip
- Weather resistant structure
- APS-C“X-Trans CMOS III”
- Effective Pixels
- LCD Monitor
- 3.0-inch Three-direction tilting LCD screen (1,040K-dot)
- ISO 51200**
6. Nikon D850
Starting From $3,299.95
- Nikon-designed back-side illuminated (BSI) full-frame image sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- 45.7 megapixels of extraordinary resolution, outstanding dynamic range and virtually no risk of moiré
- Up to 9 fps1 continuous shooting at full resolution with full AF performance
- 8K6 and 4K time-lapse movies with new levels of sharpness and detail
- Tilting touchscreen, Focus Shift shooting mode, outstanding battery performance and much more
- 4K Ultra HD video recording, slow motion up to 120 FPS at 1080p
- The lowest base ISO (ISO 64) of any DSLR or mirrorless camera
7. CANON EOS-1D X Mark II
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is the company’s 20-megapixel full-frame DSLR flagship camera, announced on February 1, 2016, by Canon with an MSRP of US $5,999.00. It is the successor to the Canon EOS-1D X, which was released in 2012.
Canon 1D X Mark II Key Specifications
- New 20.2MP CMOS full-frame sensor with Dual Pixel autofocus
- 14 fps continuous shooting (16 fps in live view)
- 200+ shot buffer with Raw+JPEG (CFast 2.0)
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-type sensors and 24% more coverage
- 360,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
- Native ISO from 100-51,200 (expandable to 50-409,600)
- 4K/60p video in DCI format (4096 x 2160 pixels) using Motion JPEG
- 1.62 million dot LCD touch screen
- Flicker detection
- CFast 2.0 card support
- USB 3.0
7. Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
8. Canon EOS 5D Mark III
9. Canon EOS 6D
10. Canon EOS 7D Mark II